Thursday, December 06, 2018

Heading South

Destination Texas, at least to start. The goal is to paraglide, hike, climb, and photograph. 

The weather could be better, but considering it’s winter in Saskatchewan, it could be a lot worse. A few snow flurries and some blowing snow, but the roads are mostly clear. 


I was more nervous about this trip for some reason. Partly because it’s two months (at least that’s the plan) and partly because I’m on my own. (Unfortunately, Shelley is in the middle of family issues. Hopefully she’ll join me later.) 

My plan is to take my time. So far so good. I had lots of time to pack and double check before leaving town. Then three hours of driving, two hours of programming in a coffee shop, 40 minutes in the fitness room, and a leisurely supper with my book. Nice to be under way.

No comments:

Post a Comment