Saturday, August 31, 2024

Photos of the Week

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower - Albert Camus

wet autumn leaf

As usual, I took photos of great blue herons. I haven't got bored with them, it's actually good to see them so much because I can work on better, more interesting photos.

Great Blue Heron in flight

Great Blue Heron

One morning I got to combine the herons with my love of reflections. I really like how these turned out. These two were my prints this week. Check them out on a bigger screen.

heron reflected

heron reflected

By moving back and forth along the walkway I could choose the background. It was a beautiful calm morning. The heron was quite far away but I had my biggest lens.

heron reflected

And not to neglect the the other usual suspects

gull reflected

gull in flight

gull in flight

Canada Goose

ducks becalmed

And a pure reflection to wrap up

reflections

See all 20 photos in this batch

No comments:

Post a Comment