Tuesday, February 06, 2024

Richmond

Back to the present and I'm heading for Costa Rica for paragliding and nature photography. I had to spend the night in an airport hotel to catch an early morning flight so I took a walk around. It's not a very scenic area, but there was a path by the river. I figure I better post these before I start taking a zillion photos in Costa Rica.

selfie

This rabbit was my first encounter. It didn't seem too afraid of me. It looks more like an escaped pet rabbit than a native one.

20240206-IMG_2179

There was a bald eagle by the river but without my big lens I didn't get very good shots of it.

bald eagle

bald eagle

bald eagle

Otherwise there was just the river bank and remnants of vegetation.

bulrushes

grass seeds

river

Of course, there were also reflections.

reflections

reflections

reflections

reflections

No comments:

Post a Comment