Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Flowering Succulents

I barely had to step out the door to get these photos. The last couple of years we've bought collections of succulents from Solar Gardens at the Farmers Market. Despite not having much of a green thumb they seem to do quite well and I really enjoy the diversity of them. This year's collection has been living on the steps of the house where I see them whenever I go in and out. Although most flowers are ending, these ones are still flowering.

flowering succulents

flowering succulents

flowering succulents

I took last year's collection to work for the winter, but sadly it didn't do very well, despite being in a sunny spot. Only a few of the succulents survived, although those ones have been thriving.

See all 6 photos as a slideshow or overview

No comments:

Post a Comment