Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Icy Walk to Work

This was one of the first really cold mornings this fall. I get less fond of Saskatchewan winters each year, but this morning the sun was rising and there wasn't much wind, so it didn't seem too bad. Of course, my bare hands got cold taking photos.

ice on the river

I'm fond of this tree. I'll be sad when it finally dies. It's far enough back from the riverbank that the beavers probably won't go after it, but you never know.

cold sunrise

ice on the river

I'm still getting used to the ultra-wide lens on the iPhone 11

ice on the river

sunrise on the railway bridge

The wide angle view obviously takes more in, compared to a more normal angle:

sunrise on the railway bridge

Notice the birds in the sky. Probably migrating Canada geese, there are lots of them still around.

No comments:

Post a Comment