Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Zoom

It was too nice to stay inside all day so I took a break and headed over to Museo on my bike. I was happy to snag the one outside table and settled in with my coffee and book and the lovely view of the fall colors. My solitude was soon broken when two little old ladies joined me. None of us wanted to sit in the hot sun so we all ended up sharing the one bench. They made me smile when they asked if I was working on my homework. I had to stifle a laugh when one of them said to the other "It's amazing how the penguins come every summer." I had a vision of penguins waddling down the path below the Mendel headed for the weir. (Presumably she meant pelicans.)

There was a tree just below where I was sitting which had turned a bright shade of yellow. The wind was shaking the leaves free and they were accumulating in a carpet beneath it. The only camera I had with me was my iPhone, and the battery was almost dead, but I managed a few photos. From far to close ...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Enjoy the fall colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment