Thursday, August 01, 2013

Lunchtime Photos

I sat outside by the pond to eat my lunch yesterday. As I was leaving I wandered around a little to look at the flowers and plants. I stopped to look at a flower on a water plant and I spotted a large spider on the water right beside it. That was enough to get me to pull my camera (G12) out of my pack and start taking some photos. Of course, once I started I took a bunch more :-) The succulents aren't as colourful as the flowers but I like the shapes and textures. Innovation Place puts a lot of efforts into its gardening and if you like that kind of thing it's worth stopping by and wandering around the pond and the fountain.

Anyone know what kind of spider this is?

(click to view 13 photos)
spider


This set of photos is part of my Saskatoon Nature collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment