Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Fishing Spider

I was happy to see my first fishing spider of the season at the Innovation Place pond. I've been looking for them for a while but haven't spotted any. When I looked this morning I noticed this one almost right away. And I managed not to frighten it and send it diving underwater. The trick is to move slowly.

Fishing Spider

Fishing Spider

I've been carrying my "big' camera back and forth to work, but I hadn't used it lately, so today I switched back to carrying my little one. Of course, then I spot something to photograph. But the little ZS100 does a pretty good job.

It's nice to stop at the pond early, on my way into work. Later in the day it tends to turn into a playground with all the families and kids. No peaceful lunches by the pond these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment