Monday, January 06, 2020

Calendar Photos

As I've done for a number of years, I made a calendar for family and a few friends using my photos from the year. I try to choose photos with fairly general appeal and ones that hopefully stand up to being displayed for a whole month (the bugs went on the covers). I'm not sure if I'd call them my overall favorites, but close. I might include a few spiders if it was just for me :-)

Here are the photos I used, from front cover to back cover.

Hover fly on lily, Innovation Place

Bobcat (Lynx rufus), Mesa Verde NP, Colorado

Ruddy Turnstones, Belize

Hawksbill turtle, Belize

Fritillary butterfly, Wyoming

House Finch, Wyoming

Painted turtle

Chipmunk, Wyoming

Painted Lady butterfly, Saskatoon

Red fox, Saskatoon

waves

Bald Eagle

Landscape Arch, Arches NP, Utah

Striped sweat bee in a hollyhock flower, Montana

I try not to inflict my photography on people too much since we're all inundated with a flood of pretty pictures these days. But if you'd like a copy of the calendar, just let me know and I'd be happy to get you one.

No comments:

Post a Comment