Thursday, February 21, 2019

Clouds

When I fly, I always try to get a window seat. I don't necessarily take photographs, but I always enjoy the view.

Despite the title, this first shot has no clouds, just the texture of the sunlight shining on the ocean. As usual, it looks better on a big screen.

ocean texture

I originally thought I'd take photos of the ocean and the coast, but that idea didn't work out. Instead I got clouds. And when you get lemons, you make lemonade.

clouds

The back light made for more dramatic photos.

clouds

Usually I like to boost the contrast and detail, but occasionally a softer look seems like the way to go.

clouds

I'm curious how these would look as large prints.

clouds

clouds

I have no idea what the rectangular looking shapes at the bottom of this one are. They seem too straight edged to be clouds. Possibly the shore of a lake? I think they're too big to be buildings.

clouds

One last shot before the sun went down.

clouds

See all 20 photos

No comments:

Post a Comment