Sunday, February 01, 2015

Sixteen Prints

A few months ago my company (Axon) moved into new office space and we have a lot of blank walls to decorate. So I've been working on picking and printing some of my photos. The staff chose their favorites and then I narrowed it down from there.

I printed them all 15 x 20" (on 17 x 22" Epson Exhibition Fiber) and they're being mounted with dark gray frames and light gray mats. The mats are 4" wide so the end result is about 23 x 28".

As always, it's a tough job to pick from so many photos. On the one hand I like them all, on the other hand there are things that could be improved on all of them. I tried to choose a variety of subjects and styles - from landscapes to ladybugs.

I just finished printing today. Here they are in chronological order. Curiously, half of them are from 2013 - obviously a good year for my photography.

Saskatoon by hot air balloon

Oregon coast

Sunset, Baja, Mexico

Sunset, Baja, Mexico

Rabbit in springtime, Innovation Place, Saskatoon

Sunset & grass, Saskatoon riverbank

Pelican at the weir, Saskatoon

Red fox, Prince Albert National Park

Grass & water, Anglin Lake, Saskatchewan

Bald eagle, Haida Gwai, BC

Flower, Innovation Place pond, Saskatoon

Ladybug

Reflections, Sedona, Arizona

Tree near Moab, Utah

Two-tailed Swallowtail, Okanagan, BC

Walking to Innovation Place, Saskatoon

It'll take a little while for the framing, but I'm looking forward to seeing them hanging up.

See all 16 photos as a slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment