Saturday, December 28, 2013

Sunrise

As we drove home from our usual Saturday morning outing to the Farmers Market, there was an interesting sunrise going on. Once I got inside I headed to my office at the back of the house. The sky was still quite good so I grabbed my camera and then hesitated over where to shoot from. If I went in the back yard a lot of the sky would be blocked by trees and fences and houses, but I didn't think I had time to go farther. Plus it was darn cold out outside. In the end I just opened the window and shot from there. I like the abstract telephoto shots best, hardly identifiable as clouds.

sunrise

sunrise

sunrise

sunrise

There must have been ice crystals in the air to make the colored fringes where the sun was shining through the clouds.

No comments:

Post a Comment