Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Baltimore to Washington to Chicago

We had some time before our train, and it was raining, so we (at my instigation) spent a little more time at the Baltimore aquarium.

Then we had a little time in Washington to admire Union Station and the Capital Building.

And then Chicago and the "bean".

For no particular reason, all these photos were taken with my iPhone. I was curious how they'd turn out. Not as good as I'd like, not as bad as I'd feared. I still prefer my big camera, but as the saying goes, the best camera is the one you have with you. (I still tweaked them in Lightroom, but not so much latitude as with raw photos from the K5.)

(click to view photos)
Untitled


See also: all the posts from this trip and all the photos from this trip

No comments:

Post a Comment