Saturday, March 03, 2018

Photos of the Week

It's nice to have the sun up by the time I walk to work. Although it's still winter here, we've had some wonderful frost. I haven't taken many photos, but I grabbed a few the other morning. (Only a few because it was -20c with a wind)

frosty morning walking to work

frost on tree

This last one is more abstract. I really like the photos and writing of Guy Tal and this image reminded me a bit of him. (Not that my images are up to his standards.)

frost on tree
I fear that future generations will judge us harshly for our failure to place proper value on wildness, diversity, open space, spirit, solitude and other treasures of the natural world still available to us today. May they at least know that some of us tried. 
~Guy Tal
While it might still be winter outside, some of the plants inside think it should be spring. The Amaryllis in the Galleria at Innovation Place are starting to bloom. The first day I only had my iPhone.

Amaryllis

The next day I had my little ZS100, which did a better job. (There's soon to be an improved ZS200 that's the same size but with a longer telephoto.)

Amaryllis

Amaryllis

No comments:

Post a Comment