Saturday, December 31, 2016

Last Photos of 2016

We had a big snowfall the other day and Innovation Place was plastered. The building was quiet on the last work day of 2016 with lots of people on holidays and I had fun taking a few photos on my lunch break. Half of these were taken with my iPhone 7, the other half with my Lumix ZS100 - can you tell which are which? The iPhone with its smaller sensor has more depth of focus, but they both do a fine job.

icy windows

icy windows

icy windows

icy windows

What do you think - black and white, or color?

icy windows

These trees are just outside my office window. I enjoy watching the trees and their feathered visitors - mostly magpies this time of year.

late light

I took lots of photos this year - roughly 21,000. That was a record for me. I now have about 130,000 photos in my digital library. Thank goodness I'm not trying to manage physical slides or negatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment