Sunday, August 28, 2016

Watercolors

It was too nice a day to stay inside all afternoon so I ran over to Innovation Place, planning to eat my lunch by the pond and then do a little work before running home. A wedding party had taken over the pond area :-( so I headed over to the fountain instead, where I found a large multi-generational group having family photos taken, complete with screaming children. Thankfully they finished their photos and left before too long! Of course, I had to take a few photos myself, although not of people!

I don't spend much time around the fountain so I hadn't realized they had lotus flowers this year. I'm always impressed by these huge complex flowers.

Lotus flower

Even the flower buds are impressively grapefruit sized.

grapefruit sized lotus bud

And I always enjoy the water lilies.

water lily

Even without the color they have an interesting design.

water lily

See all 7 photos as a slideshow or overview

No comments:

Post a Comment