Sunday, July 27, 2014

Prints of the Week

Untitled

This is the trail that I take from the river into Innovation place. This photo is similar to another of my favorites from a few years back. (One that I printed for the new police station.) Although the RX100 only closes down to f11, it still give a good starburst effect. As you can tell from the position of the sun and the leaves on the ground the old one was taken later in the year (Sept. 25)

Untitled

It was a cool morning and there were lots of dragonflies sunning on fences and buildings. This is some kind of darner but I'm not sure which one.

Darner dragonfly

I also spotted a garter snake which I always take as a good sign.

See all 4 photos as a slideshow or overview

See also other Prints of the Week

No comments:

Post a Comment