Sunday, January 19, 2014

100 photographs

I put together a Blurb book of 100 favorites from my photographs for the year. (Actually Dec. 2012 to Nov. 2013 because I wanted it ready for Christmas.)  Blurb does a good job. I haven't tried any other companies, so I can't compare, but I don't think you'd be disappointed with Blurb if you wanted something similar.


It was a good year for travel and photography. The book includes photos from our train trip around the United States, a climbing trip to the Okanagan, a backpacking trip to the Black Hills in South Dakota, a family trip to Prince Albert National Park, our road trip to Haida Gwaii, a paddling trip to Grey Owls Cabin, a road trip to Wells Gray Park in BC, and of course, many from around Saskatoon.

See also my post about the books I made last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment